Fat Tuesday...ULTRASOUND!!!
Boy oh boy, oh boy.... this morning we went downtown to get our ultrasound. It is time to think of some unique boys names. We are thrilled! The ultrasound tech was able to point out one normal sized leg, one smaller leg and a large peeper. We prayed for a healthy baby and are truly blessed to find out that all is well. Vedette is truly happy to unleash another Keplar man on the world.


5 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! I have to admit, while healthy is #1, I was secretly hoping for a boy. And no one is asking me but Jack has been my favorite name discussed so far.
Cograts to two of my favorite people in the world. I thought that you were going to have a girl, but to be honest, I am partial to little boys. So here are some of the names that my parents and I have thought of. Caleb (my nephew's name), Colby, Zachary,Joshua,Noah and Jeremy.
I think Jack is a pretty good idea. This way, you can name him something like Jack Allen Kelpar, so Jack's initials would be JAK! How cool is that? Or, maybe you could name him Nuwanda.
I am just happy for the both fo you. I know you will make wonderful parents, and remember JUST JACK!!!
I am so happy for you guys! Did you decide on a boys name yet? I see the input given so far and they are some nice choices. If you haven't decided yet let me know as you did help me w/ the name Liaundra! The pix are great and this is an awesome site-
Luv ya'll !!!
Shalamar :-D
Post a Comment